Re: Reliable delete notifies

What are your arguments (scale, performance, reliability, security) against
preshared-key authentication when using the IPSec protocol? Many who don't
have access to an operational PKI and significant numbers of IPSec devices
to worry about are hanging on to preshared keys. Should they be worried
other than with scale issues?

                                         Ron Plummer

--
Ron Plummer