RE: Larger DH groups?

I had a look at the patent database and Certicom not the only ones to claim
a digital signature patent using Elliptic curves.

US6088798 is a digital signature algorithm (a collection thereof?), filed by
"Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba, Kawasaki, Japan".

I'm not particularly familiar with the patent system but it seems fairly
obscure and I wouldn't want to be responsible for making decisions about
patents...

Chris