RE: Simplifying IKE (was RE: Reliable delete notifies)

On Thu, 12 Oct 2000, Shriver, John wrote:

> There are other key exchanges (and domains of interpretation) defined over
> ISAKMP.  However, they are apparently classified.  At least it lets us know
> that the spooks trust ISAKMP.  (After all, they designed it.)

I've been thinking (not too hard, though) about an snmpv3 DOI, and I know the
secure-multicast folks were talking about a separate DOI for multicast keying
as well...

It's not ALL classified ;)

jan
 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

Follow-Ups: References: