Re: IPsec and Remote Access related drafts

Can we also include Hybrid-Auth as part of the agenda for
the XAUTH mailing list? IMHO, Hybrid plus XAUTH is much better
for legacy authentication than XAUTH by itself.

Perhaps the hybrid auth authors (M. Litvin, R. Shamir, T. Zegman
of Check Point) can also resubmit the Hybrid Auth draft as a
personal submission. I assume it expires soon if it hasn't already.

-Ben McCann

--
Ben McCann                              Indus River Networks
                                        31 Nagog Park