Re: UTF-8

David Harrington writes:

David> I am working with the chairs of the various working groups to establish
David> one UTF8String that can be used throughout the snmp community. If any
David> other working groups have defined a utf8string convention, please have
David> the chair make me aware of your documents and any special requirements
David> for your usage.

Grep'ing for `utf.*8' in all MIBs defined in RFCs I found these
definitions and usages of definitions. Maybe it helps to complete
your list.

SNMP-FRAMEWORK-MIB defines SnmpAdminString
SNMP-TARGET-MIB defines SnmpTagValue
FLOW-METER-MIB defines and uses UTF8OwnerString
Job-Monitoring-MIB defines and uses JmUTF8StringTC
NETWORK-SERVICES-MIB defines and uses DistinguishedName
RMON-MIB defines and uses OwnerString
SLAPM-MIB defines and uses SlapmPolicyRuleName
SYSAPPL-MIB defines and uses LongUtf8String and Utf8String
APPLICATION-MIB imports SYSAPPL-MIB::LongUtf8String
DIRECTORY-SERVER-MIB imports NETWORK-SERVICES-MIB::DistinguishedName
DSA-MIB imports NETWORK-SERVICES-MIB::DistinguishedName
RMON2-MIB imports RMON-MIB::OwnerString
SMON-MIB imports RMON-MIB::OwnerString
RTP-MIB imports SYSAPPL-MIB::Utf8String
TN3270E-MIB imports SYSAPPL-MIB::LongUtf8String
WWW-MIB imports SYSAPPL-MIB::LongUtf8String