Reminder - Connectathon

Connectathon organizer Audrey Van Bellingham (audrey@vanb.com), has asked me
to remind the list about the 2001 Connectathon which is held March 1-8 in San
Jose.

We plan on having more IPsec/IKE testing than we did last year.  This means
we'll need a CA.  If there's anyone interested in providing a CA for
Connectathon, let me and Audrey know.

Some general Connectathon note include:

> Plans for Connectathon 2001 are already under way!  The 15th annual
> Connectathon event, an interoperability testing event for engineers
> only, will be held March 1-8, 2001 in San Jose, California.
> Connectathon, sponsored by Sun Microsystems, Inc., hosts nearly 50
> companies annually in an effort to test and debug source code which
> utilize the following technologies and protocols:
>
>     NFS versions 2, 3 and 4
>     NFS over TCP
>     WebNFS
>     Lock Manager
>     NIS/NIS+
>     Kerberos
>     Automounter
>     IPv6
>     IPsec
>     NDMP
>     DHCPv6
>     CIFS
>     Mobile IPv4
>     Mobile IPv6
>     Diameter
>     Gigabit Ethernet
>
> Testing continues 24 hours per day.  Technology testing coordinators
> will organize testing procedures and test suite material.  In
> addition, there will be seminars with speakers addressing various
> topics.
>
> The registration deadline is February 7, 2001.  An Early Bird
> Discount on booth fees is available to those who register and pay by
> December 31, 2000.  For registration information, please see our web
> site at http://www.connectathon.org.  Registration is accepted on a
> first come basis.  We encourage you to register early but fees are
> non-refundable.  Connectathon 2000 was sold out.
>
> If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Audrey Van
> Belleghem at audrey@vanb.com or (408) 358-9598.
>
> We look forward to seeing you at the 15th annual Connectathon event!
>
> Audrey Van Belleghem
> Connectathon Manager

Dan