LDAP CRLs Server

Hai All, I am quite new to this new mailid and so I am not aware whether the doubts I ave might have been answered already. I am ight now working on the implementation of the LDAP for IKE to retrieve CRLs from CA. I have he following doubts: 1) I want to know a public LDAP CRL server. If there are any such, I would also like to know additional information ike the ip address of the public LDAP CRL server etc., needed to connect to the server and get the CRLs from the server. 2) I would also like to know something more about CRLs like how they are organised, hat are the different attributes in the CRL and what it is like. 3) And I would also like to know the format of the data that is returned from the DAP server like whether entries returned contain the attributes of the each certificate that is revoked or how it is. . I mean, I would like to know how the results are returned. Your ind help will be highly appreciated. Regards Sumanth.