Re: RFC 2401 section 5.2.1

Bill,

I think it is feasible to maintain the SA info within a single
"system" for later AC checking, and that would not be subject to
standardization. However, I would not expect to create a standard
transfer representation for that sort of info to carry with a packet
once it is outside a system, e.g., a packet existing an IPsec device
and heading to a separate firewall. I don't think you were suggesting
this, but I did want to mention the difference.

Steve