Request - help needed

hi,
	about a month back, i had posted in this list about a project
that i have undertaken as a part of my Masters. My functional
specifications and the design specifications are done, and,
i request the experts here to go through them, and help me in
my efforts.
	i am in IPSec for the past 2 - 3 months only, and, have learnt
quiet a bit. with all your help, i was able to come up with
the above documents.
	Please visit this page: www.geocities.com/freipsec - here you'll
find those documents.
	i've got certain doubts on my understanding of IPSec, please
go through my Overview of IPsec, in which, i've depicted all
my understanding of the protocol.

Thanking you for all your help,
regards,
arvind.

Arvind Devarajan
< - >

Luck is defined as the time when HARD WORK meets OPPORTUNITY!

Global Internet phone calls, voicemail, fax, e-mail and instant messaging.
Sign-up today for FREE account at http://www.hotvoice.com