RE: IPSEC Agenda Topics

As for the SNMP MIB, there have been next to no comments (one) on the
versions submitted. I have one change to make, and that is to make all table
indices not accessible. I didn't get this submitted before the cut-off, so
they'll be submitted in late December or in the new year.

Anyway, the lack of response to the last versions suggests that
  a) Everyone thinks they're perfect, (yeah, right) or
  b) No one cares, or
  c) Some other answer.

In any case, no presentation is warranted due to the lack of activity.