RE: IKE notifications

  Hmmm... in our implementation we are retransmitting... . you are right
that (most of the)error occur due to config errors

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ipsec@lists.tislabs.com

	Hi,
One curiosity, when an encrypted informational messaged in received and
decoded successfully must the negotiation be always aborted or resend the
last message until the retransmission count is reached?
	Currently I'm basically logging the messages but I don't do anything
with them, but I was thinking that maybe it would be better to just abort
the negotiaton because it's not really possible to recover from the error
because usually they are due to configuration errors.
	A short answer will suffice. Thanks!

Toni