RE: IPv6 Neighbour Solicitation messages and IPsec

Has not securing ICMP messages caused any interoperability problems that
you've heard of?

Best Regards,
Joseph D. Harwood
jharwood@vesta-corp.com
www.vesta-corp.com

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Harwood;Joseph;D.
FN:Joseph D. Harwood
ORG:Vesta Corporation
ADR;WORK:;(408) 838-9434;5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320;Santa Clara;CA;95054
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:(408) 838-9434=0D=0A5201 Great America Parkway, Suite 320=0D=0ASanta Clara, =
CA 95054
URL:http://www.vesta-corp.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:jharwood@vesta-corp.com
REV:20001011T162328Z