Re: MODP groups draft concern

   Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 17:39:15 +0200
   From: Tero Kivinen <kivinen@ssh.fi>

   I am going to leave it in the draft for now on, but if I don't have
   the verification for it when we are going to RFC, then I will consider
   things more. I might end up having two RFC, one with the proven groups
   and second with those checked only using propabilistic methods.

I don't think that makes any sense.  The RFC should certainly call out
how the primes for the various groups have been
certified/proven/probablistically proven.  But I don't think it's worth
two separate RFC's!

						- Ted