Re: Collision in IPSec SA negotiation

hello all,
      I agree with what Mr.Tero says, yes it is a normal
behaviour. Since SA are unidirectional, for each traffic
(inbound and outbound) there will be different SAs.

      A---P--------Q---B
         (SG)     (SG)
In this scenario A will request for a new tunnel to P
for traffic from A to B as well as when B wants to send
data to A it will also request for a new tunnel to Q.
There will be 2 SAs for A, one for incoming traffic and one
for outgoing traffic. Similarly two SAs for B when he wants
to send the data to A. For one tunnel(A to B) SA of A for
incoming traffic will be same as SA of B for outgoing
traffic for that tunnel and SA of A for ougoing traffic
will be same as SA of B for incoming traffic. Similar case
will be there for other tunnel(B to A).

I may be wrong so plz. correct me if i am.
Amey