Re: Mobile IPv6 - IPsec interaction.

Indeed, in this case you would have an IPSec association between your
mobile host (using your Home Address) and the web server.  Since your
home address never changes, you don't need to rebuild the connection
to the web server when you move.

You only need to rebuild IPSec SAs between the mobile host and the
home agent.

-derek