Links to papers about how to calculate Keyed and Hashed AH and ESP payload lenght

HI, anyone can point me to papers about how to precalculate, starting from
the transport payload and header lenght, the AH and ESP header lenght
knowing the authentication and encryption choices?
For Example:
Layer4lenght=12Byte
Autenthication and encryption choices= AH [MD5 HMAC] AND ESP[DES NO HMAC]

ESPlenght=function1(layer4lenght, DES NO HMAC)
AHlenght=function2((layer4lenght+ESPlenght),MD5 HMAC)

Forgive my poor english and please, Fabio Zamparelli
Universita' Federico II di Napoli
Italy