Re: ipsec error protocol

Hi Scott, Andrew, List,

Candid questions:

a. Do I have to copy paste the whole ISAKMP and IKE RFC's and add two new payloads + usage or can I define them in the draft only ?

b. Andrew says "Many of these are due to existing problems with IKE, but since we are not allowed to change IKE, we cannot ignore them.". Sorry if I missed something previously but why are not we allowed to change IKE ?

Thanks,

	fred

"Scott G. Kelly" wrote:

> Hi Frederic,
>
> Frédéric Detienne wrote:
> <much trimmed...>
> > Sorry but until someone attacks our method, I find it much faster, safer
> > and more homogeneous. And btw, I have not received any technical comment
> > on this yet... still waiting. Anyone ?
> >

> The best way to get comprehensive comments is to write up a draft and
> submit it for target practice :-)
>
> Scott

Follow-Ups: References: