Status of draft-ietf-ipsec-isakmp-gss-auth-06.txt

What's the current status of the aforementioned draft (GSS-API
Authentication Method for IKE)?  I haven't seen any discussion
of it since IETF-49, and the draft itself hasn't changed since
July, 2000.

I ask because the draft is now basically expired, and as far as I
know, none of the temorarily-assigned constants in the draft were
set into stone with official assignments.

Yes, I know that there is now another proposed Kerberos-based IPsec
key exchange mechanism on the table, but there are now multiple
implementations of GSS-API for IKE out there (KAME, plus presumably
a Microsoft implementation for Windows 2000, at least), so it might
be nice for some forward movement on the draft to happen (make an
informational RFC out of it to document existing practice?).

--
        -- Jason R. Thorpe <thorpej@zembu.com>