RE: ipsec error protocol

I was trying to understand why versioning was left out in the
initial design. Thanks for the backgrounder.

> For now, I see no need to create a new version of ESP.

I agree the flags I was citing do not make any compelling reason
to change on the wire protocol nor I was making a case for one.
It was more of a what-if-we-had kind of thinking which led to
the versioning question.

-- sankar --