Again with another doubt!

Hello friends,
As stated in the rfc the Oakley tries to to stateless in a way that
means that all the data sent earlier is repeated in the later
messages, i.e later messages only add new stuff to packet they never
remove anything from the packet.

Well, i have a doubt in this case which goes on like this.
Let's have a look at the "agressive mode with hidden identities"

   Initiator                                                   Responder
   ---------                                                   ---------
     -> CKY-I, 0,     OK_KEYX, GRP, g^x, EHAO, NIDP,                ->
        ID(R'), E{ID(I), ID(R), E{Ni}Kr}Kr'

	<-  CKY-R, CKY-I, OK_KEYX, GRP, g^y, EHAS, NIDP,
        E{ID(R), ID(I), Nr}Ki,
        prf(Kir, ID(R) | ID(I) | GRP | g^y | g^x | EHAS) <-

	 -> CKY-I, CKY-R, OK_KEYX, GRP, 0, 0, NIDP,
        prf(Kir, ID(I) | ID(R) | GRP | g^x | g^y | EHAS)    ->

This last exchange violates the thing stated as we can see that values
0(zero) have been specified for the fields g^x and EHAS. ? Thus the statement
that the messages always add content rather than removing any of the previous
information is also not fully justified.....although the rfc2412 speaks that
Can anybody help me in this regard ???.

neeraj

=================================
 Neeraj Kapoor