Re: [seamoby] BOF: IP over Bluetooth for 50th Meeting of IETF.

Kulwinder,

There is an issue here with the closed, proprietary nature of the Bluetooth
SIG. Since information on what the SIG is doing is not available until
it is complete, there is nothing to prevent the SIG from doing something
that would invalidate the work that IETF puts into desiging a better
IP over Bluetooth.

Is there any possibility of gaining assurance from the SIG that they
won't do something like this?

		jak