From: juha.ollila@nokia.com [mailto:juha.ollila@nokia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 3:46 AM
To: ipsec@lists.tislabs.com
Subject: Sharing SAs in the multi-sender environment

	Hello!

Is there any standardized or non-standardized way to share a single SA in
the multi-sender environment? There are some problems (e.g. lack of
anti-replay protection) with sharing SAs between several senders, but
sharing SAs could be useful if there are several security gateways in the
same security or administrative domain. Is there any problem with sharing a
single SA between several receivers? Would someone help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance.

/Juha