Re: exchange type 6?

That is most likely the transaction payload erroneously defined as number 6
by the config-mode draft (or xauth; I forget which). I believe newer versions
of that draft now define a vendor-id payload for this, retracting the earlier
use of type 6.

As far as I know type 6 exchange is not IANA assigned.

I also think that you'll find lots of vendors sending this, if they support
eariler versions of the config-mode and xauth drafts, not just cisco.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose