Secure MPLS DOI and SMPLS Architecture

Hi All

  Attached below are two drafts we published recently on MPLS payload
encryption. First draft discuss the architecture and signaling for Secure
MPLS. The second draft discuss the Domain of Interpretation for the Secure
MPLS.

http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-smpls-01.txt
http://search.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsenevir-smpls-doi-00.txt

Encryption of  MPLS payload has specially become an important requirement
in Metro Services Infrastructure, where Port based VPN is provided by the
PE devices. We have heavily borrowed concepts from IPSec.

Please provide us with the feedback, especially the DOI definitions and
overall use of the Security Architecture.

Thanks All

Tissa Senevirathne (Nortel)
Olivier Paridaens (Alcatel)