Re: Any firm plans for another Bakeoff?

Are other companies planning on going?  (Please respond if
you plan on going) What is the
expected attendance?  Is there a web site with
the location and hotel information?

Jackie

--
Jacqueline Wilson          | Phn:  (512) 838-2702
IBM, AIX/6000              | Fax:  (512) 838-3509

Follow-Ups: References: