Re: exchange type 6?

  You may find it odd but I am not in lockstep with my friends or
co-workers and I don't speak for my company.

  Don't you think that the response Derrell received should be the response
you receive?

  This has nothing to do with RSA vs DSA as someone who only implemented RSA
would just technically be a non-compliant implementation just like someone
who didn't implement manual keying. Both RSA and DSA have properly assigned
magic numbers. Mode Config or XAUTH or any other mutation of this exchange
did not.

  Dan.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:21:24 EST you wrote

Follow-Ups: References: