RE: exchange type 6?

>   Don't you think that the response Derrell received should
> be the response
> you receive?

No, I thought the WG and IANA should have accomodated Derrell's request.

I believe it is more important to be sensible than to be consistent. Others
may disagree.

Reserving exchange mode 6 doesn't mean the WG has to give credence to config
mode. They can allocate it as "deprecated" for all I care.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.

Follow-Ups: References: