RE: Label on the H-b-H (was Re: Internet Draft for explicit security labels in IPv6. )

Thank you, that clarifies the situation a great deal.

Since the packet must be tunneled between SG1 and SG2 (it's transit traffic,
Tunnel Mode is required), ESP could be used as well as AH and this would
also protect the security label of the inner packet.  Perhaps this option
could be included in the draft.

Best Regards,
Joseph D. Harwood
jharwood@vesta-corp.com