apologies

Dear all,

Sorry, I appear to have been reposible for sending a message to the list
entitled 'hi!everyone' with a couple of shopping links in it.

I guess I've been a virus victim but I can't quite see how it worked
there was no enclosure in the original and I didn't open the links.

It doesn't seem to be destructive but apologies for proliferating email
junk. (Of course I'm adding to the problem by writing this but one has
to maintain some standards in a hitech world!)

don't flame me, but if you have any idea how it worked or what I should
check to get rid of it then I'd be happy to hear from you. Neither
Norton AV or FSecure anti virus picked it up.

Regards

Caerwyn