Re: Agenda for the Minneapolis meeting

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   Jari Arkko -- IPSEC and IPV6

   	Effects on ICMPv6 on IKE and IPsec Policies
   	Manual SA Configuration for IPv6 Link Local Messages

=> IPsec schedule conflicts with NGtrans first session.
I suggest to find a way to get enough IPv6 people, for instance
(the best way has still to be found) put this talk in the first or
the last position in the agenda (of course, we need to look at this
with NGtrans chairs too).
Too many sessions at the same time...

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr

PS for Jari: I believe you need me, Itojun (or someone from KAME)
and a Solaris/IPsec Sun expert (but they should prefer IPsec over
NGtrans)...