RE: Agenda for the Minneapolis meeting

I have no doubt that you CAN do it in 3 messages without the security hole
(although it's a pain in the ass when you are doing PFS, which I tell people
not to use). Obviously, we (almost) all do this already.

It just seems to require more design effort to support the 3 message case.
In fact, compressing the number of messages in the phase 1 and phase 2
exchanges has caused nothing but grief all 'round if you ask me.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.