RE: Agenda for the Minneapolis meeting

There was also a poll at the San Diego bakeoff about whether IKEv2 was
allowed to change bits on the wire and the answer was yes.

That being said, I think we should leave the payload formats alone and just
tweak how they are used. If I have to change any of the code in my isakmp
directory, I will be disappointed.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.

Follow-Ups: References: