Re: Death to AH (was Re: SA identification)

 In your previous mail you wrote:

   I have read it as a doubt to the use of IPSec in general, rather than
   AH alone...  Was I wrong?

=> no, you are right: the issue is the use of IPsec/AH *and* IPsec.
The AH/ESP transport/tunnel discussion was at the previous meeting
and there were no message like don't use AH because we'll kill it...
BTW AH was proposed because it was less complex to use than ESP and
it met the requirements (in fact it met more than the requirements :-).

Regards

Francis.Dupont@enst-bretagne.fr