Re: Death to AH (was Re: SA identification)

  I will echo Pekka's questions.

  I will also ask something else:

    - of those that want to kill AH, how many are VPN vendors?

  My question to you is: why did you implement it? Because VPNC or ICSA
	      said to? (I don't recall either making AH mandatory)

  Why can't the VPN vendors just remove AH from their products and be done
with it?

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[