Re: Last Call: DHCPv4 Configuration of IPSEC Tunnel ModetoProposed Standard

At 1:11 AM -0500 3/31/01, Theodore Tso wrote:
>More to the point, as far as I know, the IPSEC wg didn't request that
>this be considered as a proposed standard.  Did the IPSRA WG so make
>this request?

Yes, we did. The draft was heavily discussed on the IPSRA WG mailing
list, and we had a WG last call on it.

For those of you (including the IPsec WG chairs...) who may not be
subscribed to the IPSRA WG mailing list, please see
<http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsra/> for more information and a full
archive.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium