Re: Last Call: DHCPv4 Configuration of IPSEC Tunnel Mode toProposed Standard

Paul Hoffman / VPNC wrote:

> At 1:11 AM -0500 3/31/01, Theodore Tso wrote:
> >More to the point, as far as I know, the IPSEC wg didn't request that
> >this be considered as a proposed standard.  Did the IPSRA WG so make
> >this request?
>
> Yes, we did. The draft was heavily discussed on the IPSRA WG mailing
> list, and we had a WG last call on it.
>
> For those of you (including the IPsec WG chairs...) who may not be
> subscribed to the IPSRA WG mailing list, please see
> <http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsra/> for more information and a full
> archive.
>
> --Paul Hoffman, Director
> --VPN Consortium
All:

Paul nudged me in Minneapolis about this--the document had passed through last
  call in IPSRA quite some time ago.

My recollection is that this document started out in IPSEC, but IPSRA adopted
it
 a while ago, without the administrative bumph having been corrected.