Re: SCTP and IPsec issues

This is yet another case (application specific dynamically generated
sessions) addressed by <draft-srisuresh-ike-policy-extensions-00.txt>.
A new Policy Payload, replacing ID payload in Quick mode, does the
trick. There is no need to negotiate a new SA, when changes
to SPD can be acceptable to both IKE peers.

cheers,
suresh

[

=====