Changing destination IP address midstream

Hello all,

I've reviewed the archives a bit, but haven't found any mention of this;
sorry if I'm duplicating questions..

Without furthur ado:  Is it possible to change the destination IP address of
a packet midstream after it has been IPsec'd?  I'd prefer to do this rather
than resort to tunnelling for a Mobile IPv6 application, likely using
Hierarchical Mobile IPv6 to advertise a "remote" care-of address and a
"local" care-of address.

I realize this will break the Security Association and that I might have to
tweak this method a bit to store an unchanging address with the SA, but
other than that, would this break anything else such as in AH or ESP?

Regards,
John

--
John WELLS
ENSIMAG/3A TÈlÈcomm/RÈseaux - INRIA RhÙne-Alpes