Re: Minutes for the IPSEC meeting in Minneapolis

    tytso> the IETF is forming. Tissa also said there wasn't much security
    tytso> expertise present in the MPLS wg. Ted said that a similar issue has
    tytso> come up with IPv6 addressing which will be discussed in SAAG.

  My feeling is that there are some serious uissues in MPLS involving
abilities to do tracing of packets. Given the bandwidths involved, I predict
major DOS on end systems via MPLS soon.

  While this is not an IPsec issue per se, the various claims that MPLS
will enable "provider managed VPN to be easy and secure" should be viewed
with skepticism.

    tytso> Tissa: is it ok to run IKE over RSVP? Suggested that he raise this
    tytso> question at the SAAG meeting.

  It seems very strange to me.
  Why would one do that?

] Train travel features AC outlets with no take-off restrictions|gigabit is no[
]   Michael Richardson, Solidum Systems   Oh where, oh where has|problem  with[
]     mcr@solidum.com   www.solidum.com   the little fishy gone?|PAX.port 1100[