SIP: INVITE
From: gwb@whitehouse.gov
[...]

<-----------------------------
200 OK, George

Ie, that I can authenticate myself for IPsec, but
forge my credentials at L7. I would expect that
there should be an API to get the credentials
presented for IPsec back up to the app. My
understanding is that Microsoft doesn't provide
any kernel API at all, and I didn't immediately
see anything in PFKEY, though I didn't look hard
so feel free to flame me.

If there's not such an API, what was the reason?
This would seem like a pretty heavy burden to
recreate all of the identity machinery at the app
level to cover this attack.

	       Mike