Re: src addr/SPI coupling

Actually, section 4.1 from rfc 2401 states:

   A security association is uniquely identified by a triple consisting
   of a Security Parameter Index (SPI), an IP Destination Address, and a
   security protocol (AH or ESP) identifier. [...]

It's not the source address.

jan

 --
Jan Vilhuber                                            vilhuber@cisco.com
Cisco Systems, San Jose                                     (408) 527-0847

Follow-Ups: References: