RE: IPSEC Security Gateways & NAT

On the contrary, from what I have seen there is a consensus for ESPoUDP. At
least 6 vendors are planning to implement this approach, and we are
anxiously awaiting the release of the new merged NAT traversal document.

Andrew
Upon closer inspection, I saw that the line
dividing black from white was in fact a shade
of grey. As I drew nearer still, the grey area
grew larger. And then I was enlightened.