Re: IPSEC Security Gateways & NAT

Well, it's not -random- DoS.  The attacker must at least respond
to message 2 with message 3 before the responder will do any work.
This implies that the attacker must make their actual IP address
known to the attacked.

So, you may be forced to execute a DH exponentiation as a responder,
but you at least know _WHO_ (IP Address) caused you to perform the
operation.

-derek