Re: NAT-Traversal interop testing in Helsinki

Now that the drafts have been released, I would say quite a few.
The drafts are similar to the previous NAT T and ESP Over UDP
drafts, so for many people it will be only minor modifications.

We will be there testing this.

--

Will Price, Director of Engineering
PGP Security, Inc.