RE: Is Anyone in the IPsec WG Writing a Draft RFC Using AES CBC MAC for ESP Integrity?

That's the AES CBC cipher.  What Howard wanted was
the AES CBC **MAC** (i.e., with an ISAKMP SA
Authentication Algorithm value).  Is there a draft
on that?

--David (who put Howard up to this)

David L. Black, Senior Technologist
+1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500