Re: IPSEC LINUX SERVER

Hi,

We also use "host" and "gateway" terminology, which
might be considered as "client" and "server". But
because IPSec allows gateway-to-gateway
and host-to-host connections, then server-to-server
and client-to-client connections don't really make sense.
That's why we use peer-to-peer and initiator/responder terms.

-Yuri