Re: Protocol Action: DHCPv4 Configuration of IPSEC Tunnel Mode toProposed Standard

Thank you. I'd be very interested in obtaining evaluation versions from
those two companies and other vendors. Please contact me privately on this
address or under dirk.rosler@bt.com

Our main requirements or multi-platform (mainly Win & Mac) and certificate
(Baltimore & VeriSign) support.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Dirk