ICSA Certification criteria

Hello all,

Under ICSA labs program for IPSec product certification the below
given criteria are listed to be met.I have a set of questions on
these criteria.

under IKE SUPPORT(Phase1, Main Mode) section:

1)give private eXponent length, define user control.

2)Mismatched lifetimes tested.

3)Fragmentation Handling(MTU=576).

4)Strong Random Number Generation

--Does criteria 2 mean that we have to check if our configure lifetime
  matches that of the peer.What is the expected behavior if the life
  times doesn't match. (accept the minimum of the two or reject).

--On what basis 'Random Number Generator' is declared strong.

I am not able to understand what the above criteria mean.
Can any one throw light on the above mentioned criteria.

regards,
kiran kumar