Re: per-host keying

At 8:37 PM -0400 7/14/01, Michael Richardson wrote:
>   Thanks for the responses. I figured that I was blind.
>
>   Should 2401 be revised at some point, I suggest the words "per-host keying"
>be added to 4.4.1 section (a).

In revising 2401 I plan to reword the selector discussion
extensively, to clarify this detail that, as you noted, is easily
missed.  However, I would not call it "per host keying" because it
can be used to achieve finer granularity keying.  Still, we can put
in the phrase (to make it easy to search for) as part of the
discussion.

Steve

Follow-Ups: References: