Re: where to find interoperability how-to's?

Angus Davis wrote:

> Folks,
> Where should I look for technical how-to's on IPSec
> interoperability?

The docs for the FreeS/WAN Linux implementation of IPSEC are all
online.

Interop between FreeS/WAN and various other things:
http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.91/doc/interop.html

Links to other interop info:
http://www.freeswan.org/freeswan_trees/freeswan-1.91/doc/web.html#interop

> I know  this is not the place to ask for such support, but ...

If you find good sources that the FreeS/WAN docs do not link to,
please either mail me off-list or summarise on the list. I'm the
author of the FreeS/WAN stuff and I'd happily add to it.